Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandits

bandits forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tresure chamber, artifacts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bojem3
members
members

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-02-09

tresure chamber, artifacts Empty
PostSubject: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:05 pm

i didn't know where to post this doubt of mine so...
anyway, i'd like for anybody to explain how are the artifacts spread along world? i know how we get them, but how can we know where to get them or if they already are around.
i don't really understand this matter, so i'd like for anyone to explain me. thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:43 pm

normally, when the artefacts are about to be launched, you have the option to build the treasure chamber. it's the way you can know they are available.

unfortunately, i think there are no artefacts on a speed server.. Razz
Back to top Go down
cyberwceend
members
members

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:51 pm

What is an artefact actually? (sorry for my noob-question Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
bojem3
members
members

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:58 pm

so... if there are no artifacts there isn't a way to build a wonder of the world right? so... by that order of ideas, when does the server resets?
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:39 pm

this i did not undersatnd yet either. i guess the team with the most points wins? i really don't know.. i will check the official forum to see if i can find an answer..

@ cyberwceend: http://travwiki.byethost33.com/wiki/index.php/Artifact
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:43 pm

i searched the official forum, and didn't find anything on it.. i think i was wrong though, and there will be artifacts in this round.. but i didn't find any official answer, and not even a non-official answer.. i'll continue to check if i can find some more infos on this..
Back to top Go down
cyberwceend
members
members

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:53 pm

Thanks attila. At least I learned one thing today (instead of my exams Razz)
Back to top Go down
george
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:20 am

the speed server on in the netherlands just ended and there will be no artifacts or natars or end game.. its just the alliance and players in the top 10 will get some fame and nothing more...
Back to top Go down
https://bandits.niceboard.com
RodneyPaint
members
members

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 9:47 am

I heard a rumor that they might release artifacts around July... But you know rumors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tresure chamber, artifacts   tresure chamber, artifacts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tresure chamber, artifacts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandits :: Diplomacy (private) :: ideas section-
Jump to: