Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandits

bandits forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle reports

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 7:50 pm

I was thinking about a thing that could be done to facilitate the wings to help each other out. Since one wing cannot see the other wings attack reports, the members of the different wings can help each other only when help is asked. But sometimes, someone is attacked while offline, or some others just do not ask for the help they would need (for x reason..).

the idea i had is that in each of the three wings, two or three persons could be designated to bring those attack reports in here, so everyone can see them. evey time they would log in, they would check the attack reports, and copy-paste every attack against one of our members.

this way, it would be easier to track those who are constantly attacked by the same person, or to notice earlier that someone is loosing a village.

if you think it's a good idea, we'll make some elections or something to assign members to that job... Smile
Back to top Go down
Orz
members
members
Orz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:22 pm

This is an good idea. But not here, to public area, move this forum to private section.
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 12:18 am

yes.. the idea was to know if you guys think it's a good thing to do.. in fact, i would make a new thread called battle reports, one for each wing. so this way, it will be very clear for everyone..
Back to top Go down
george
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:34 am

yes thats a good idea shall i make them?
Back to top Go down
https://bandits.niceboard.com
BLACKOPS
members
members
BLACKOPS

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 2:14 am

well you have my vote on that one i say a big yes
Back to top Go down
Orz
members
members
Orz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 7:58 am

Yes yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Arwen
Alliance leaders
Alliance leaders

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:18 am

when do we start Razz?
Back to top Go down
george
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:19 am

i already maked the topics now we only have to post the battle reports....
Back to top Go down
https://bandits.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle reports   Battle reports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandits :: Diplomacy (private) :: ideas section-
Jump to: