Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandits

bandits forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start Planning

Go down 
+3
IvaN
Lazyone
bojem3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bojem3
members
members

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:58 pm

I've been paying my attention to the TOP 50 alliances and I've came to a conclusion that many of you should have as well: we are the ones with less strategic alliances. If a full open war against MAD i don't think we would have a chance.
I'm just sugesting that all of us start studying possible alliances, strong ones, that would be avaliable to be by our side in case that happens.
Would Myth be a good one? Would Dacia? Could we make an alliance between Myth or Dacia or another strong one?
Another think I would like to know the opinion... If all of Bandits are an alliance as one, is there any way the diplomats could work out for every branch of Bandits to have the same Alliances as well as NAPs?

Last edited by on Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bojem3
members
members

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:59 pm

just a thought (:
Back to top Go down
Lazyone
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:33 am

If you have been studing the top 50 alliances you may note that we have always been in that catagory. the other thing is the NAPs with myth, dacia LR, RL FSDE, fear and myth2 are for a reason. we try to work closely with them. while in my opinion MAD started the war and we reacted Myth lr,and RL joined in with us. While a few of the mad members are still strong with troops alot are not. just looking at some of the posts on the forums will prove this. Another thing would be to take a look at some of the main members rankings as far as offensive and defensive standings. Just because we do not have the population ranking does not mean we are weak. MOST of the members within the Bandits main are qell qualified and very good players who have alot of troops instead of alot of population. I have seen some of the top 50 players and i would say half are close to just being sim city.

the entire point of my rambling here is DONT underestimate us.
Back to top Go down
IvaN
diplomat
diplomat

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:22 pm

i agree with lazyone Smile...besides at this point is already hard to get new allies who are actually strong...take the example of NE ...the entire area is controlled by Beta family...i tried many times to get at least some naps with them and most of them ignored me...we had luck with enigman who got a nap with beta 4.1...in the next days i'll try to get one with 1.1 and 1.2 ...but nothing is for sure Sad
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:48 pm

i have a friend in 2.1.. i am working on him so he gets us the pact.. lol
Back to top Go down
bojem3
members
members

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:32 pm

lazyzone, i'm not underestimating us, i'm just looking for a contigency plan. didn't mean to hurt anybodys feelings, but thanks for the explanation, you resumed alot in that post (:
Back to top Go down
bogdancelverde
members
members

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:20 am

hey you guys in my area there are a looot of franch aliances i see you don't care but we really should make a nap with with "glod" they have a nap with other french aliances nearbay but if you are not intersted in the SW region tell me so i will know
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 am

in fact, we are a bit destroying them.. i think it slowed down cuz they asked for peace, but i don't have news on this.. anyone has new informations on this subject?
Back to top Go down
bogdancelverde
members
members

Number of posts : 10

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:44 am

ahhh k then you should have told me that i was kaind of scared of them because they are close but if they don't matter that's k Smile
Back to top Go down
Blux

Blux

Number of posts : 32

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:59 pm

I have good contacts with Dacia because some TGL members are there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarash
members
members

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:32 am

I am on good relations with sNoOp of MAD©, and fribolozz (le-frigo) of Fear.

- Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Planning   Start Planning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Planning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandits :: Diplomacy (private) :: ideas section-
Jump to: