Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandits

bandits forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MERGE with PFF

Go down 
+13
Cucullain
Theodin
Thingrim
amzgrc
Attila
Orz
TheNorthenMan
Lazyone
B_Mine
george
Tylos
IvaN
pen
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pen
members
members
pen

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-01-19

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 2:51 pm

i counsel this topic with bravo and he said to me take the members opinion first

as we see that PFF started attacking us we now have nap with 1 wing of them and the others wings start to attack us and we can't make nap with them all.....

our area is captured by PFF members and there wings it's hard for me to say that we can't stand against their attacks anymore and all members will support me in that ....

so im here to say that if we can be wing to PFF it will be great as we will be
1- Beta can't attack us anymore..
2-PFF can't attack us ..
3-we can train in safe ..
4- we can rise as we want ..

and im not talking about me i talk about all members and u have to agree or not agree with me we here to come out with solution to our problems and we don't talk about PFF no with them BETA so in my opnion if u got wing from PFF we have a peace
Back to top Go down
IvaN
diplomat
diplomat

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-01-14

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 4:41 pm

well me personally i don't agree with merging or becoming wing of PFF...and i'll tell u why...first of all when we had the chance to really become strong (when i proposed to merge with *WD*)...everyone didn't agreee...now we hanged on for a good time like this and the server won't last long...and i want to finish as i started this game...

but if someone could make us become PFF wing i won't have anything to comment...but i think this would be hard to do for some reasons...

1.why do u think PFF wings are attacking us??....they see we're a small alliance and decide to attack us ...now how do u think they'll accept us as their wing...when we can't even make some naps with them??

2.there has to be someone able to talk directly to the leader of PFF and maybe he'll agree

3.i haven't heard good things about PFF and their wings...as i told u even the biggest alliance has spies inside Wink
Back to top Go down
Tylos
members
members
Tylos

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-03-15

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 5:16 pm

to be honest i dont care about that... most of PFF allys and wings are in SE and i'm in NE they aren't making any problems to my life...

so its your choice...

this decision would give lost of diplomatic bonuses but to have your own ally not someones wing is more honorable (dont know the right word i hope you understood what i mean) we have problems but if you run to other ally every time when you face it ...

i hope others ll say more helpful things than me...
Back to top Go down
george
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2006-12-28

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 5:28 pm

okay i dont know for you guys but i dont wanna become a wing of them because i joined bandits from the beginning to the end.

but wing wing of us would like to merge with pfff. all of them or only one....
Back to top Go down
https://bandits.niceboard.com
B_Mine
members
members

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-01-31

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 5:32 pm

I say stick to Bandits, we've survived this far without having to resort to being just a wing of a stronger alliance, doesnt make sense going through that now... so close to the end of the round.
Back to top Go down
Lazyone
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 178

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 5:55 pm

I am currently working on pff so please be petient. I also did not know that pff was attacking you guys.
Back to top Go down
TheNorthenMan
members
members
TheNorthenMan

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-05

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 6:23 pm

I agree I am a Bandit would like to stay this way. I fully trust Lazyone abilities in leading this woundefull alliance.

My two cents....
Back to top Go down
Orz
members
members
Orz

Number of posts : 135

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:05 pm

I could agree this... but dunno.
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2006-12-29

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:25 pm

hard to say.. i think i will say no, but with a big hesitation.. lol

of course, becoming a huge alliance would be nice (i think..) but.. do we really want to become a bar code in their files? do we really want to obey to someone else we don't know?
Back to top Go down
george
Admin
Admin

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:41 pm

i`ll stick to bandits for sure... but is this for whole bandits or only for some wings of us....
Back to top Go down
amzgrc
members
members

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-01

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 8:37 pm

No merge.
Back to top Go down
pen
members
members
pen

Number of posts : 10

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 8:46 pm

lol!

if u don't know that im mingl and bravo real=life friend and we dreaming by Bandit's before this server start and we make it but after mingl and bravo got banned i see the allaince is weak i say that cuz i see good players in it and a little stop traning so we got down i take dada's ac for 1 month he was 1 village i got him 7 village and from the start i lost alot of troops u can't imagine u can ask bravo i have all my Barracks's lvl 20 and train 24/7 and if u don't trst me u can ask bravo i don't know why PFF and they was MAD-KM attacks me every day and i defend aginst them and lost my troops i can't stand anymore and don't want to get def troops of all down we must do somthing about that or if u think im not good enough to be in Bandit's just say it and i will delete i can't train anymore untill they stop attacking me all the times the come with cata and destroy my barrack's to 0

but i have u Bandit's members helped me to stand aginst them....

loyal to Bandit's pen Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Orz
members
members
Orz

Number of posts : 135

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:27 pm

Thinks started to suck at day when Bravo was banned. We have lost TOO many players to server admins (Razz). My local WP wing is invited me... I just don't know should I still try with this alliance, or jump ally what is in top10... today I lost 5000 soldiers to defend this ally... it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:53 pm

the problem in the beginning was that the alliance was holding only on Bravo and Mingl's accounts. this is why it weakened us so bad when they got banned.. but now, i think diplomacy is our best ally. along with our troops, of course.. and lazyone.. and lazyone's diplomacy.. lol
Back to top Go down
Thingrim
members
members
Thingrim

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-06

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 1:56 am

In my opinion we have to be Bandits. I joined to this alliance to be Bandit even if it means death. If we are PFF wing, most of our members will be disappointed and they will quit. Let's wait to Lazyone diplomacy effects:)

Btw I don't see any attacks from PFF...
Back to top Go down
Theodin
members
members

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-01-20

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:01 am

I'd rather go out in a war against PFF than end up a wing of them =X
but then again I'm not a fan of surrendering
Back to top Go down
Cucullain
members
members

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-15

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:36 am

I'd prefer to stay Bandits. On the other hand I haven't had to deal with any PFF attacks since I'm in the N.E.

So my vote is to remain separate, but I will support the group decision and continue to support this alliance even if it changes.
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 6:12 pm

i think that all answers come to one point: we don't really want to be a wing and losing the commands of our alliance.. at least this is what i understand from the posts.. right?
Back to top Go down
TheNorthenMan
members
members
TheNorthenMan

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-03-05

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 6:41 pm

Yeah I take it that everyone wsih (including the writer) to remain Bandits. Have we visited the NAP or Alliance agreement with them. I take it that they don't want that only merge.
Back to top Go down
cyberwceend
members
members

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-09

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 6:50 pm

Hell no we won't go, hell no we won't go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hoksebarg
members
members

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-01-01

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:54 pm

how long is the server going on? i hope we can all join up in the next round?
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Number of posts : 114

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 10:51 pm

Yes, I'd like to play an other round with the Bandits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Theodin
members
members

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-01-20

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 11:12 pm

I don't think I'll be playing next round, need some of my life back Smile
Back to top Go down
george
Admin
Admin

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 12:41 am

i`m going to make a new account then also... and be even bigger then now... and trying to get with bandits to the top 10...
Back to top Go down
cyberwceend
members
members

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-09

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 1:01 am

Yes, but when is the next round going to be? On the dutch server it can take quite a while before they start again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MERGE with PFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERGE with PFF   MERGE with PFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MERGE with PFF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandits :: Diplomacy (private) :: ideas section-
Jump to: