Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandits

bandits forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tomCAN
members
members

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:30 am

as tittle =]]
Back to top Go down
Abc.

Abc.

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:40 am

you will need level 10 at hero residence ... for one vally .. then level 15 .. for another one .. and finnaly level 20 for the last one
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:03 pm

when you have your hero's mansion level 10, you just send your hero to the oases you want and raid it until the valley is yours Smile
the valley has to be critters free to be conquered. so you will have to kill them first. also, it has to be in your neighbourhoodd. when you click on your map, it has to be in the three squares area surrounding your village.
Back to top Go down
Theodin
members
members

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:26 am

Is it the same for conquering another persons oasis?
Back to top Go down
aka-ligh

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 1:02 am

when you conquer someone else's oasis, you have the option of normal atack, and you have to do normal atacks in order to drop his loyalty
if the player has only one oasis, you have to make 3 succesfull normal atacks with your hero to conquer
if he has 2 oasis, you need 2 atacks
if he has 3 oasis, you will conquer the oasis from the first normal succesfull atack
Back to top Go down
Theodin
members
members

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:09 am

sounds good, too bad the oasis I wanted to rip joined our wing Surprised
Back to top Go down
tomCAN
members
members

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 4:30 am

my hero sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Orz
members
members
Orz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 4:34 pm

aka-light wrote:
when you conquer someone else's oasis, you have the option of normal atack, and you have to do normal atacks in order to drop his loyalty
if the player has only one oasis, you have to make 3 succesfull normal atacks with your hero to conquer
if he has 2 oasis, you need 2 atacks
if he has 3 oasis, you will conquer the oasis from the first normal succesfull atack
Does it use same math if oasis is not in range of attacker city... so if I just want desert own/enemy oasis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???   Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone teach me how to conquer the vally ???
Page 1 of 1