Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandits

bandits forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conquer a village

Go down 
+6
Theodin
bogdancelverde
george
Hagios
Attila
Spartacus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacus

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 11:54 pm

I'm trying to conquer a village, but it keep saying that the Residence or the Palace has not beend estroyed yet but I destroyed it already and sent I cata's to destroy it again when I saw the message, but It still says that I can't conquer it.

The guy I'm trying to conquer is Buibuiboo ( http://s3.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=8666 ) He had more villages in the past but they misteriously disapeared Rolling Eyes

Anyone knows why I can't conquer him?
Back to top Go down
Attila
Admin
Admin
Attila

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:48 am

i see she is still active. she is rebuilding between each of your attacks.. you'll have to catch her at a moment she is not online..
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:21 am

It can't be, I attacked with my Senator, it said "Either the residence or the palace have not been destroyed yet." Then I sent my catas and aimed at the Residence but it destroyed a woodland, doesn't it means that there's no Residence? Then I attacked again with my Senator and it said the same message.
Back to top Go down
Hagios
members
members

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:30 am

Then go for the palace. Also, unless your rally point is lvl 20, you won't get an accurate hit 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hagios.org
Spartacus

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:34 am

Ha ok, it explains a lot of things... btw there's no Palace in that village, otherwise I couldn't conquer it Razz

Can I send my Senator and the catapults in same time? or I must destroy the Residence BEFORE I send my Senator?
Back to top Go down
george
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:48 am

i think before, but you just have to coordinate it well. let your senators come just some seconds after your cata`s...
Back to top Go down
https://bandits.niceboard.com
bogdancelverde
members
members

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:35 am

listen up men do 2 atack waves first with catas to destry the residence then imiedatly with senators this should work i am sure
Back to top Go down
Theodin
members
members

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:45 am

You can have a palace in a village that's not your capital
Back to top Go down
Hagios
members
members

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:46 am

I send senator in with catas first wave. Works just fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hagios.org
Blux

Blux

Number of posts : 32

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:03 am

Spartacus, should I help you? I have 4000 Swordsmen and 100 Trebutets who are starving. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Orz
members
members
Orz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:23 am

You can send senators & catapults with same attack.
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:31 pm

I play Travian since more than a year and I didn't know how to conquer a village, what a shame Razz Thanks for your advices.

@Blux, IGM me if you want to help, but the target is situated in my area2 (-85|-190) it's a long walk for your trebuchets.
Back to top Go down
Blux

Blux

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:07 pm

Really? You are near me. Anyway, there is no village in that square. Or am I drunken? drunken
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:09 pm

It's "near" my villages in that area, but IGM me, I don'T want to post the coordinates because you know, spies and hackers...
Back to top Go down
Theodin
members
members

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:40 pm

not to mention this is on the public forum =P
Back to top Go down
Blux

Blux

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:12 pm

Ah, ok. That's why I found nothing. I'll IGM you. pirat
Back to top Go down
tomCAN
members
members

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 12:43 am

how to conquer a village then =.="
Back to top Go down
Giorgioboy
members
members

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 9:02 am

tip if he rebuilds the residence all the time just shoot his main building to he has te rebuild that to level 5 before he can rebuild the residence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conquer a village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer a village   Conquer a village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquer a village
Page 1 of 1